We visit the Kogelberg Biosphere as we take a moderate hike through the Steenbrass Gorge making our way from the river mouth opening which leads out towards kogelbergs beach front and up towards the Steenbrass catchment area.
This fairly moderate hike allows for extended periods of bathing in the numerous pools encountered along the route, with each one offering a unique point of entry with the largest pools allowing the option of exhilarating cliff jumps along side serene rock waterfalls.
An exclusive day of basking in nature enjoying the solace of the gorge and its surrounding fynbos layden crystal pools.
- The Nature Reserve is open between 1 November - 30 April (Closed for Winter months)
- Booking atleast 30 days in advance essential
- Bookings subject to availibity at Nature Reserve
- Email us for date availibility before purchasing this Hike
- Minimum 6 people booking
- 20% off 8 people or more
- Duration: 5hrs incl. breaks
- Intensity: Moderate
- Time: Sunrise
- What to bring: Warm jacket, hiking boots/shoes, hat/cap, swimming gear, sunglasses, water, snacks & camera
- Snack packs available @ R100