Get ready for Cape Town's ultimate premiere hiking escapade. We hike our way deep into the gorges of the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve, with wetsuits and dry bags packed for a full day of adventure. We experience the berg like never before as we descend from our hike into either of the two stunning canyoning routes on offer.
For the first timer or beginner jumpers, we utilize the equally impressive Riviersonderend Kloofing route. With its rivalled natural beauty on offer, this route provides a shorter day out with compulsory jumps - only reaching 8 meters high - and a less demanding path through the gorge. Regardless of which, both routes give you an absolutely mind-blowing opportunity to experience the rich magnificence of the reserve and its vast layers of beauty on offer.
- The Nature Reserve is open between 1 November - 30 April (Closed for Winter months)
- Booking atleast 30 days in advance essential
- Bookings subject to availibity at Nature Reserve
- Email us for date availibility before purchasing this Hike
- Minimum 6 people booking
- 20% off 8 people or more
- Duration: 8hrs incl. breaks
- Intensity: Difficult
- Time: Sunrise
- What to bring: Warm jacket, hiking boots/shoes, hat/cap, sunglasses, water, Wetsuit, drybag, snacks & camera
- Snack packs available @ R100