Get ready for Cape Town's ultimate premiere hiking escapade. We hike our way deep into the gorges of the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve, with wetsuits and dry bags packed for a full day of adventure. We experience the berg like never before as we descend from our hike into either of the two stunning canyoning routes on offer.
Suicide Gorge offers the chance to kloof through one of the most incredible canyons in the Cape, presenting a multitude of big waterfalls and spectacular cliff jumps - reaching heights of up to 14 meters. We scour our way through the river truly becoming one with nature, taking in the exquisite surrounds, with the chance of numerous sightings of abundant wildlife.
- The Nature Reserve is open between 1 November - 30 April (Closed for Winter months)
- Booking atleast 30 days in advance essential
- Bookings subject to availibity at Nature Reserve
- Email us for date availibility before purchasing this Hike
- Minimum 6 people booking
- 20% off 8 people or more
- Duration: 10hrs incl. breaks
- Intensity: Extremely Difficult
- Time: Sunrise
- What to bring: Warm jacket, hiking boots/shoes, hat/cap, sunglasses, water, Wetsuit, drybag, snacks & camera
- Snack packs available @ R100